The sale of the books and bells in-house provides a service for our community of practitioners while raising funds that benefit the COI.
We have copies of the following new books by Thich Nhat Hanh:
- “The Miracle of Mindfulness” GIFT EDITION,
- “How to Eat”,
- “How to Love”,
- “How to Sit”
Follow these links to view and download our full lists of:
The order form for all the items can be downloaded here.
Suggested books for newcomers:
- The Miracle of Mindfulness: Introduction to meditation, concentration, and relaxation.
- Being Peace: A classic of contemporary religious literature. This eloquent meditation on “Being Peace in order to make peace” is more relevant than ever. A book of the world and the quality of our lives.
- Touching Peace: Showing how mindful awareness helps us to see the roots of war, violence, substance abuse and social alienation.
- The Long Road Turns to Joy: A Guide to Walking Meditation – Learn to enjoy each step
- The World We Have: A good introductory book on sustainable living
How to Enjoy Your Practice: A new version of the lovely little booklet used on retreats but adapted for daily use, rather than only on Retreat, for Sanghas and newcomers to the practice.
Mindfulness Trainings Recitation Booklet in the Plum Village Tradition: Five and Fourteen Mindfulness Trainings and details of the formal recitation ceremonies.
Each booklet is available available at £4 + postage, with a discount for orders of 20 or more copies.