Support us in the continuation of Thich Nhat Hanh’s teachings
Thich Nhat Hanh shows us the way to the art of mindful living, transforming the lives of individuals and communities, and bringing peace to millions.
Will you help us spread Thầyʼs teachings in the UK and internationally?
The generous hearts and loving commitment of people like you, who want to express your gratitude for the gifts that Thich Nhat Hanh has given us, makes our work possible.
How your support will be used
- Helping set up new local sanghas
- Helping existing sanghas
- Developing training courses for beginners and experienced practitioners
- Supporting the COI Family Retreat every summer
- Developing the COI National Bursary Scheme – helping visits to Plum Village and the EIAB for those with limited finances
- Training new Dharma teachers for the UK
- Organising retreats in the UK with Plum Village monastics
- Improving our communications within the COI and helping spread the message of Thay’s teachings.
- Helping us establish Practice Centres
- Dana to support Thay and Plum Village
- Humanitarian relief in Vietnam
The ways you can help us
There are several ways you can help:
- Donating to the TNH UK Action Fund
- Joining the COI
- Buying from our publications and meditation supplies shop
- Getting involved by volunteering
- Leaving us a legacy
- Stay at our Being Peace practice centre.
With a deep bow of gratitude for your generosity